Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome to our world-Snow day




So yesterday we ended up not going to the library just because of the weather and oh I tell you the havoc it wrecked on me. Little k had to fend for herself most of the day though she was really awesome. She was making P&B sandwiches and do you see the counter is in line with her face, Yep she swiped the PB on the bread and it flipped on her face. She got the towel faster then I could click.
We also had story time which she was listening to there is a whole list of online audio books on the educational page that you can download for yourself.  I didn't get a picture but little k did all the dusting and folding of her clothes yesterday. We also painted nails, made cookies (k did most of it except bake it), made yogurt cup flowers and drank cocoa and watch the snow. I am so thankful we do not have a lot of days like yesterday for me most of the time I was grabbing for heating pad and the bengay and trying so hard to focus on being thankful and not complaining.  I do suppose we all have to have those days to really appreciate what the Lord does for us.