Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Review-Hi Ho Cherry-O


I do have to say this is one of those fun reviews that I was able to do. Hi Ho Cherry-O is a game for 3 and up. This delightful classic game is a great way to introduce a preschooler to the learning and fun of playing games. HI HO! CHERRY-O is designed to teach simple counting, number recognition and social skills. Includes Hi Ho! Cherry-O Gameboard, 4 Cherry Buckets, 4 Plastic Cherries, and of course Instructions. 

This game seems to be one of my daughters favorites it brings loads of laughter as well of increasing her skills on thinking and counting. She always insist that she is the one to count everything out loud. 
The only disadvantage I had on this game was trying to pluck the silly little pieces out of the tree and I finally had my daughter just start plucking them out for me. 

Overall I would highly recommend snagging this game for you little ones. You can find it in most stores starting around $11 or you can order it online.