This one I found on healthy recipes a while back.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- Add the butter, milk and sugar to a medium saucepan over a
medium heat and stir continuously until the mixture comes to a rapid
boil. Continue stirring as the mixture boils for 1 full minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Nutella until it is well incorporated.
- Stir in the oats and drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- Depress the cookies with a fork to achieve your desired height then allow the cookies about one hour to set before serving.