Saturday, August 11, 2012

What is Your Favorite Kitchen Item?

I thought this would be fun to do 


WHAT is your Favorite Kitchen item...Can you guess mine??



Ok here is a hint.......

  
Oh wait here is another hint.....


If you haven't guess what it is it is...This is my Bread Board. I have had this one for 11 yrs it was passed down to me from my hubby's side of the family. It was custom made and about 25 years old it is not stain that is actually oil.. 
There is several reason why I love my bread board..
  1. One it is awesome for small kitchens, place it over any surface it has a lip on it to hold it in place. 
  2. This item is easy easy to clean all you do is pick it up dump outside like below pictures and rub down with oil. 



 Last of all look underneath you don't have any clean up on your surface, How awesome is that.

I