Friday, August 24, 2012

Welcome to my World-Rubber Snake fun

  I do have to say I am with this man all the way. The last two weeks has been crazy around here and Oh  we have had so much fun. K and I started on homeschooling-preschool this week and I tell you our scheduling has been INSANE. I think once we get into the groove of it that it won't be as bad.

Alright well I know you are just sitting there thinking, Oh boy just a ramble post though you should know by now I really will get you going.
  So as I mentioned a while back we have poop central station at my house due to all the birds deciding that they love our place.  Well I thought I would work out a solution..so someone told me about rubber snakes. Alright so off to the $Tree to get rubber snakes. When K and I got home we started throwing them suckers in the trees. WELL what we didn't see was that someone on a bicycle coming our way and when we threw that snake up, Oh yeah it did come down right on top of that bicycler. Talk about freaking that poor fellow out, oh my what a commotion that was. Of course k and I couldn't help it and went into a royal laughing fit over it and the fellow on the bike. After collecting myself and apologizing profusely and after the bicycler got himself composed.  He did say you know that is pretty good trick to pull and I have to say wish you had a camera on it though you really need to put warning signs up that says snakes in the trees. You know come to think of it I haven't seen that guy since the snake episode on our street.
I have to admit we don't have as much of the poop on the deck now that we threw snakes in the tree.

Honestly who needs entertainment if you got K and I.  I don't think there is a week that doesn't go by that we don't have some sort of drama going down around here.