Friday, May 25, 2012

Road Trip--OH MY GOODNESS

Oh my Goodness is the only thing I can say....We were starting to think we escaped this zoo that passed us and then WHAM our speed went from 65mph to this just under 15mph and it wasn't just a short distance..OH NO. It was over 150 Plus miles of creeping as slow or slower as a turtle.
So What do you do to entertain a 4yr old for over 2 1/2hrs of creeping...YOU do this
We were putting sticker creations on the window, making airplanes out of doughnut boxes, making foam pictures that her grandma from Canada gave her, jamming to preschool tunes, watching dora. Let me just say I better find a $tree really really soon because that little surprise box is running mighty low and I am afraid of what New York, Ohio and the rest of the trip is going to be like if this was what it was like for Maine, New Hampshire, and Mass.
  This return trip is becoming a booger of return trip and funny thing is we have 3 days to get back home cause hubby works the 29 and I got summoned for jury duty as well...Oh I am sure they are going to love me after I just traveled over 3,000 plus miles and 37hrs in a car with a 4yr old. They will probably send me to the synic synic after that LOL 
Well I am right now at the motel I will throw a few deals up that I found just reading e-mails.  We will be back on full Schedule definitely by Tuesday.