Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Review-Vintage Digital Paper

 




Digital paper is one easy, beautiful, and elegant way to create gorgeous wall décor or add a splash of uniqueness in your journal.  What every you use it for it will definitely expand your imagination beyond the limits. 
On that note as a courteously I was given 3 gorgeous packets of digital paper in return for my honest review of them from Dreaming Hearts Co. 
Each digital paper packet is around $2 each and includes a nice variety of  a unique vintage vibe in them sparking the imagination. 



The First packet that I was given featured above is called the Art Nouveau Prints. I will admit I don't think my printer did justice for this packet, but any hoo they are still gorgeous.  
In this pack most of the papers have a settle, but vibrant green, blue and brown hue giving the air of vintage although a hint elegancy  is felt. 
Two sheets remind me of a wallpaper that can be found in Victorian home, while another one gives an ornate elegant vibe. 

  
The second packet is a Vintage Handwritten Poetry Packet.  In this packet you receive 10 different beautiful crafted papers with a range of blue and brown hues sprinkle through out each sheet.  Each pattern gives off a vintage ornate feel with elegant handwriting on it.  This packet shouts out to me as a great background for those who love to  journal, giving a elegant vibe with an air of curiosity in it.


The Third packet and I do believe this one is my favorite out all of them and that is the Botanical Ephemera.  In this packet you will receive 10 different sheet music, which has a brown hue background with music, then it is splashed with  a variety of vibrant flowers found on top of the music.  I love that there is a variety of different flowers sprinkled on each page giving a fun though elegant vibe. I personally think these would make a wonderful card background besides a journal page.... they are so fun, vibrant and elegant.  

Which ever of these three digital packets you pick, I am sure will bring you a smile and joy as it did for me. Thanks again to Dreaming Hearts Co for allowing me to review these items.