Saturday, November 21, 2020

Story Time-Chaos to order


       I have to say this picture sums up my entire crazy year (maybe for all of us) Complete Chaos. 
The date this chaos started was on May 14, 2020 I was in another city and got stuck there because of an ice storm, when I returned home we were on lock down. I had to rely solely on what was in our pantry and freezers for the next month or so, due to the fact that everything was out stock, limited or shutdown. This was our first hurdle of craziness, we find a bundle of bananas you would think we won the lottery as excited as we were. 

       As I sit here writing and thinking about everything that has happened, Oh my goodness what insanity of craziness this has become. If I let this craziness happened to us 15years ago when our entire world crashed down on us and it was put in the drive seat. I sure tooten wouldn't be sitting here writing to you instead I would be sitting in mental hospital or on the street. 

       On that note I do believe that I got things on a semi sort of schedule though as you may of noticed the blog has been changing. The reason for that is one I don't shop in store like I did and it is harder to find items in a Rural town. Second of all we aren't traveling like we were in the past every time we schedule something it gets shutdown (go figure).  As you may of noticed more posts are starting to pop up, reasoning being is that I think I have figure out our chaos for shopping, deals, etc. and I'm now comfortable sharing it with all of you. 

   With that all being said here is what I would love to hear from you send us ideas of what you would like to see more of  whether that being home decor items, recipes, deals, etc. We would love to hear what you have to say!