Saturday, November 21, 2020

Review Dollar Tree Pens


   Dollar Tree Gel Pens...Are they worth your Dollar?

Jot made this brand with a 1.0 tip, they come in 8 pastel colors one of which is silver, gold and  gray. 

I think these pens would be alright for everyday use, due to the fact they do write smoothly and don't skip as much.  The colors are vibrant and bold creating a very unique pretty text. 

However on the downside these pens do take a bit to dry and when wet smear. When this happens make sure you check everything you have touched. I personally had it smear not only my hands were covered with ink though laptop, chair, desk, light switch etc. before it was completely dry.

 With that being said I would not personally be using these in my bullet journal/planner. These I would use for writing quick notes or keep by the phone.