Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Recipe-Semi healthy chocolate chp cookies


So I have to admit I have a craving for sweets especially chocolate, Who doesn't though I do not like all the sugar and stuff that went into it.  So I have modified this recipe in hopes to bring it down two notches though still taste good which I have to say it did because I had to hide 2 cookies for me since the others disappeared really fast.

Semi Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients
1c all purpose flour
1c wheatberry flour
1/2tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 stick of melted butter
1c unpacked brown sugar
1/4 c of baking blend (I use zing stevia & cane sugar baking blend find at Sunmart or Amazon)
1 T of vanilla extract (I use vanilla powder which it takes 3-1/4tsp of powder find on Amazon)
1 egg
2 c of semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325 degrees
grease cookie sheet or line with baking mat
Sift flour, salt, soda and set aside, mix butter, sugar thoroughly and then add egg and vanilla until creamy. Add dry ingredients until just blended add chocolate chip.
Bake 10-12min.
Pull out leave on pan for 2-3min then remove.