Monday, September 12, 2016

Amazon-$32.xx, savings of $16.xx

 

I have to say that I love Amazon subscribe and save for around here a lot of thing unless you hit just right with deals and coupons will you save in this area. Well I need to restock a lot of items and pretty fast so I decided to hit Amazon as you can see from above Everyone looks forward to that brown box. K and minion (no he doesn't eat it in fact after he is done he piles it up next to trash can) dive right into the box dividing up the popping packages. Then mom gets to dig through the rest. 


 So what I got onin this order I paid $33.xx included with shipping.

 

Here is the Breakdown of my wonderful box......
  •  70 count snuggle dryer sheets $2.xx
  •  Authentic Foods Vanilla Powder 3oz $8.xx
  •  Bettamin flakes .81oz $2.xx
  •  170ct, 6pack of kleenex 
  • All Natural Liquid Smoke 5oz $.6.xx
  • 3 pack 16.5oz Nivea 3 in 1 body wash for men $11.xx
I have to save it was great recieving this box
  • 1 I didn't have to hunt for it in the store
  • 2 I didn't have to go pick it up
  • 3 if you do swagbucks you can pretty much pay for it for free :)