Thursday, August 18, 2016

Mail Call-coupons and yummies

 

I am starting to get back into the things.  It is Mail Call I have to say that I didn't get everything in the picture. Here is why........

1-sample rachel ray dry dog food and coupons
2-similac checks
1-nivea men sample cream and coupons
  • 1 nexcare bandaid and coupon
  • 1 beneful sample and coupon
  • beyond coupons
  • hyland good morning sample and coupon

  • Children's Clariton and coupons

Magazines (I have to say I don't pay for these)
  • Rachel Ray Every Day Magazine
  • Woman's Day (I won 4 yrs subscription)

  


1 nivea men sample and coupons
1-hidden valley greek dressing sample
1-sample zzzquil and coupons
1-rachel ray dog food sample and coupons

A letter for Our Family (sunmart) it was a complaint about their chips...they in return sent 3 $1 off coupons for our famiy product

Also recieved 2 Similac Formula Checks