Saturday, December 12, 2015

Review: The Berenstain Bears, God Made You Special

  

 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.”Matthew 5:8

This book was my introduction to the Living Lights division of the Berenstain Bears. It is definitely a new twist to read about the bears talking about God!  It is a fun story and gives a clear describing how God made each of us special in their unique ways. 

I absolutely love Berenstain Bears for incorporating good scripture values in a situation that is believable and happens in a child's life. This is one book that my 7yr old has requested over and over to read. The only thing that I felt it lacked was it's quirky sense of humor that you sometimes find through the older series though overall a wonderful book to ad to any library with good moral values.


This book was provided to me by the publisher for this review. The opinions are entirely my own