Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Our Schoola Box and review

   

So a week ago I told you about Schoola and I have to say I am impress. The deal I posted is not available though watch your e-mails they do send out other awesome deals. So this deal cost me $4.32 again not available. Though I think I did pretty good as you can see in the above picture once this sweatshirt was pulled from the box it disappeared. 
Any hoo...
  Schoola is a gently used clothing bank and all proceeds go to different schools.  Also note the products change quit a bit. I also have to say I think the prices are well reasonable and fits most budgets.  
When our box arrived we had two neatly packed bundles wrapped in tissue paper, very nice touch for packing.  
 


Like I said this is gently used clothing: we got 2 capris, a skirt, 1-sweatshirt, and a pair of snow pants. As you can see all the clothing is very nice, I didn't find any stains or tears on these items and only 2 of the pieces look a little on worn side. Though I am happy and I have a little lady that is over the moon with the new pieces.  I do say that this site is a keeper for sure especially to stay with in a budget.