Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bountiful Baskets: $52.xx, saving $58.xx





I am not much on promoting things though this one I item, I not only highly recommend it though I love sharing about. Take a peek and I will show you why I love it so much especially in my area where you have to drive 2 or 3hrs to get different items or you have to ship items in.  This has not only saved us a lot of money though it has also opened our home up to try new items and new things.
What I am talking about is Bountiful Baskets. You get a variety of items in your basket for $15 and 3hrs of your time 3 times out of the year.  Oh my goodness what comes in it is a total surprise right up to the time you pick it up. I will mention that I do split with another family though check out what we got for $52.xx, I figuring the savings this week $58.xx

Here is what we got this last week.
Regular Basket












2-pillars of coconut, yes that is a picture of it...still figuring out what to do with it.
6-lemons
4-green bell peppers
6-jalapeno peppers
24-potatoes
6-red blood oranges
4-oranges
6-large tomatoes
2-leaf lettuce
2-celery
6-corn
2-cauliflower
6-very large carrots.

For the extra this week: 


5-loaves organic bread

Juice box in it: 
1-pineapple
1-beet
2-celery
4-lemon
2-apple
2-oranges
4-carrots
1-bunch of kale