Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Adventure-Creating a solution for ugly wood pile







The annoying Wood Pile...this is my view in my gazebo, yes I will admit I have been having issues with a neighbor over this and working on a long term solution. Though how ugly is that, You really don't want to sit in a gazebo next to a big pile of wood with the fear of looking over your shoulder for snakes and staring at a bunch of wood.  Not happening and I had the unfortunate luck of losing my curtains and top that goes around it last year that is another story.  

So Solution one for blocking out that horrible view



Shower curtains I found these on clearance for $3 and they are fabric and water proof. So when they are dirty I just hose them down. to keep them from flying around there is a rope behind them tied to each post and at the bottom of the hem just cut thread and tie ends and place pebbles in it.

Now for the issue of the top this is just temporary until I can figure out something or afford to get a new one...I found this umbrella canvas in my garage and up it went and on one side we placed another curtain this is where the sun hits us the most.
So I admit it isn't the most beautiful thing in the world but gee willows at least we can have some privacy and shade.