Thursday, April 17, 2014

Our Stalker-Bear!!!

   We have a stalker in this house and it isn't who you think either.  I have been working my little tail off getting everything cleaned and done. This morning was no different then any other morning with one exception, I kept getting this feeling I was being watched. I would be vacuuming and catch something out of the corner of my eye. Alright I know I am awake I have had my first cup of coffee and shower and second of all I know that k is not up.  So continuing on I sat down to sort boxes and still can't shake that feeling. What in the world is going on? I have hunted and hunted and still have found nothing.
   Thirty minutes later my dog starts going crazy. He was sitting on the couch and all of sudden fur stood up and he starts growling and then it turns into an all out frenzy.  Now by this time I am seriously wondering if we got mice or something at the rate we are both going. So pouring another cup of coffee and grabbing another box I sat down on the floor in my living room ignoring the dog and start cleaning. All of sudden that feeling came over me and I turned around and OH MY GOODNESS...I am nose to nose with my daughters bear balloon. Scared the living wits out of me those things are creepy and should have a warning label on them...I am a stalker!!  Well the dog came to my rescue he was all out frenzy over that balloon, but the worse part of it was when he moved it followed and chased him through house.  I ended up locking it in the closet just so it would leave us alone.  Well I can honestly say I don't think I need to watch soap operas.