Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Recipe-Glass cleaner that really works and no streaks



This is crazy though I am sold on it, I found this recipe for glass cleaner from a survival blog that I love to read and it guarantee to have no streaks, no hard water spots, etc.  I was so skeptical at first and I did try my best to get a picture of it...the picture above if you look closely you find dog nose prints, crayon and water spots right above the ledge.  On the Second picture no spots etc. and  I  have a  reflection of the messy desk in the window and k is so excited to have a clear view. Even cleaning was a breeze this time around normally it would take me 15min for one minute to do and this time it took me just 5min to do.  WHoo hoo 10 more windows to go.

Enough jabber from me and share with you this wonderful recipe that I found and best of all everything is in your pantry. 

Glass Cleaner
1/4c rubbing alcohol
1/4c white vinegar
1 T cornstarch
2c warm water

Stir/Shake to mix well. Use in a spray bottle just make sure to shake every so often because of the cornstarch.