Saturday, June 22, 2013

Our RAT-where did he land?


Does your family have an inside joke going on? Well meet our Rat , my husband hates rats and snakes with a passion, he sees one fake, real, tv or any where, he flips out and our wonderful daughter knows it and gets a bang out of it. So in came rat, yea mom was guilty in her getting it and I learned a big lesson that day. The day we got rat it was after Halloween and mark down day and I told her she can pick anything off that 75% clearance shelf and you guessed she picked the RAT. Lesson for mom make sure you know what they are clearancing first. 
Since then it has shown up everywhere until a month ago and got misplaced. Well k cleaned out everything and found rat, so he is back. This morning as I was heading in to take a shower I saw rat in the tub it didn't spook me. So what did I do and not think about it. I picked him up and threw him onto the kitchen floor.
Here is rat on the floor though there is one thing I forgot my husband who was outside putting up the water sprinkles. So while I was in the shower he came in and Oh my what a commotion that was and of course all k and I can do was scream...RAT IS BACK (laughing). So where will rat will go next......