Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Box-NO WAY!!


I am probably the only mom excited over this gift on mothers day.  I did get it early as well...Any hoo,  for a while I have been nagging someone to find me a certain item to replace my Recycle Box.  It had to meet certain standards in order to stay in this house. It was to replace my recycle box,  Oh yes my poor dear box has been duct taped bottom and sides thanks to my 5yr old keeping tabs on it. Finally this week it gave up the ghost and the entire thing went to pits. I do admit I was a little upset over this because 1 I had no box and nothing to put my recycle papers in that was easy for me to drag all over especially when we cut coupons or cleaned and second of all I just plain missed it.

So this week my wonderful hubby came home as I was picking dandelions (that is another story) I looked up and OH my goodness he found my box it was just the right size I wanted, the depth was great and Oh boy did it look awesome. I think he thought I lost my marbles when I screamed with excitement over this box and went running down the driveway screaming MY BOX.
I seriously think I was the only one excited over this box and probably the only one looney to get this much excitement over it. My daughter right now is decorating it with duct tape. I was informed she was re enforcing it before I started really using it. I Love my Box!!!