Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easy Way to clean an oven with 2 ingredients




I just despise cleaning an oven and as the picture above shows it is horrible looking right now, But I have found the easiest, stink free and Cheap way to clean it.  Being this messy it will take about 1hr from start to finish to get it clean. Here is how I clean my oven.
 
Two ingredients is what I told you and they are Water and baking soda. Just make a paste with the soda then smear it on your stove. Let it set for 2min and then taking scouring sponge and just scrub away if it is like mine just take a metal spatula and just scrape across it will just come right off. After done just wipe with a clean wet rag.
Just after 15min this is what my oven looks like
Quite a difference isn't it.  k was so excited she was like ma I can see through the door now. Now for the top I did the same thing for the surface but on the back where the knobs are. I took a cloth and smeared my powder on you have to be quick cause the water will absorb.
  One tip once you get it on the cloth and lay over the top just spritz with water bottle. Now just let it sit..I normal do this before I clean the bottom by the time I get to it just wipe off.
For the knobs just get a bowl of warm water, 1 T dawn dish soap and 3 T baking soda, mix then let them sit. I let this sit while I am cleaning the bottom as well, Once I am ready for them I just wipe and they are done.
Now This is the oven
It sure is sprakling I tell you and to boot no grease on it. By the way I am still working on the outside of the door ;)