Sunday, March 3, 2013

Renovation Project 1-What will a window to no where be??

so Here we go again...we are starting renovation projects. One of the rooms that will be completed this year will be k's. So here we have a window to no where...I yanked out the window pane because I just didn't feel comfortable having a window in the inside that could easily get broken.  On the other side is the porch...k has a little desk and pegboard...what is shown is the back of the peg board.
So My dad came over this weekend and we yanked the entire window framing out and was left with this Big HOLE at least the light and curtains look great..... So What are we going to do???????????
Oh yes we do have a plan, we always try to have a plan when we start something.  Here it is now a built in Bookshelf.....I won't be framing it until I get the rest of the room done. Though isn't this cool...k sure loves it. The only big catcher in my house...we better not move all our furniture is built in. LOL
Here is what the back of the bookcase looks like and yes this part is still a work in progress Because I am not sure what I am going to do on this peg board. :)  Once k grows out of this room I can take the peg board down and have open shelving..Kind of cool I tell you. More pictures will come.....