Friday, March 15, 2013

Peak in my World-Wipeout in Walgreen parking lot



I tell you some days my shopping trips are an adventure in itself. Today of all days was one of them, hubby got home early, so mom took off to shop for a few hours. Well when I arrived at Walgreens you can just see the dirt blowing in, it got so dirty and dark. I figured oh well just some wind and went on in and got my items. So having my buggy with my goodies in it, I started to open the door and reach for the first bag when WHAM a big Gust of wind hit.  The door fly's open and literally breaks creating two huge dents in the door and you are sitting in the middle of the parking lot on your Butt and watching your buggy roll down the parking lot. But wait I wasn't the only one on my fanny in the parking lot there was 4 others that I noticed as well on their fanny in the middle parking lot. Talk about a shock and the poor manager not sure what to do, either assist people or chase the buggies rolling in the parking lot. Can you just imagine the chaos that hit....people started streaming out of the store to help, some chasing the run away carts and others trying to assist us, who mind you was like What hit me.  I tell you once my adrenaline kicked in I was throwing stuff in the truck and high tailing it out of there. I just didn't feel like sticking around not after that.

But as I was driving home I started thinking OH BOY........

How do I explain to my husband how two big dents ended up on the back of the truck, a dent on the side of the truck thanks to a buggy hitting it. Oh and wait I still have to explain away why I am walking around like I just got done riding a horse for days on end and the black and blue marks on my arms that are shaped like pipes and tic tac to game.  At least he made sure I was really ok after I told him my story  (the whole time choking down the laughter)

Yeah I tell you if things where dull in my life, I tell you I wouldn't have anything to write.  The wonders of what a Big gust of wind can do...though I do wonder how the other people who landed is feeling. Oh well you find 4 people walking with something in their britches you will know what happened.