Thursday, March 14, 2013

Junk To treasure--Coupon Table part 1




So 3 days I have been working hard on this project and we are very very close to be completed. I just have to put knobs on it.  This is a end table, yep it is ugly don't work with decor but I got two of them for $20 and oh boy do they work great for what I need. The first thing on my list was to make the top bigger by 2in all the way around, which by the way thanks to my dad he created for me last summer. I can take it off or or on.

Here it is without the top                                            Here it is with the top
the awesome deal with this is I can move these tables anywhere in this 3ft by 4ft room, yep I can touch the walls at the same time.
These table tops are hooked with eye hooks the picture below shows you that.  Reason for this is if you lean on it, it won't flip and smack you in the face. Oh that would not be good...
 

Now for the front, I am sure you are curious about that.... 

 

 Isn't it great, I can't wait for those silly knobs to dry. but this is part of my coupon station. I will show you more pictures when I get the other one in place.  Oh underneath of this table is a rolling filing bucket to store my inserts in. I do love all of these little tweaks.