Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Welcome to my World-k's work

Well I do like taking a piece of our life and sharing it with you and this is a look at some of the school projects k is doing. I mentioned before she is in lego class and it is LOVING it. A friend was so kind and blessed her with the gift of a couple windows and door and she has been going to town building all sort of items including this house above. Below is a project she did in her reading time at the Library.  I do have to say She is Loving it and even when I accidentally crash for a hour and I fell asleep.......


This is what I found out she did.....all of these workbooks were laid out on the table.
 and she was Working on them...she even showed me what she did
Yep she was working on her letters and her name....she even informed me that she cleaned her drawer in the kitchen and organized it and then was watching one show Tickety Toc while I slept. All I can say is at least she was very productive when mom wasn't. :)