Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review-covergirl blastflipstick

 

 I sure love being a bzzagent. Recently I recieved covergirl blast flip sticks to try. This is really a fun product to have and I really enjoyed trying this one out. 
BlastFlipSticks  is 2 lipsticks in 1. You can flip your look from day to night, soft to bright, with BlastFlipstick's double-ended lipstick duos. With a creamy shade on one side and a shimmer shade on the other, it's two wearable, blendable, lipcolors in one! 

One great thing about this product you only have to carry one, not several. I also noticed multi ways to wear it either just individual or you can blend it into one. There is several colors to choose from so your aren't stuck with just one. If you would like to see what colors they do offer just head over here to Cover Girl. 

The other item I like about this product is that you can create it to your taste not just apply and your stuck with it. You can have shimmer or just pop of color or both. The other thing I did notice was how smooth it was once it was applied on. 

On the Downside I do wish this product was smudge proof, once smeared it was very interesting. The other downside someone needs to invest in better lids. They don't stand up to a 5yr old accidently stepping on it or  you forgeting to put the lid all the way on as it is put back in your purse. Maybe it should have a separate hard case like glasses for carrying it. Well that is just a thought. 

Though my overall opinion is I really would recommend for anyone to try this product and to see for yourself how wonderful this product is to use and enjoy. To off set your cost watch your local insert for covergirl coupons.