Saturday, December 15, 2012

DIY Project---What is it??

So I have a binder, note cards, photo album and Duct tape....I got duct tape because I have a coupon that is only time I buy it unless I really really need it.
You can pick up all sorts of variety of duct tape for $3.37 at Walmart or any hardware store.
There is everything from bright neon, to penguins, butterfly's, flowers, deco, etc.

Alright I give you an idea of what it is...it sure turned out pretty AWESOME.
So the two bigger binders are actually my coupon binders....I love This, best part is the duct tape keeps them from sliding around on a cart or in the car :) The second thing is you know you can do this as gift for a kid going to school. Who wouldn't love to have this!

Step 1 buy the tape, find binders
Step 2 just lay your tape on top
Step 3 Take 2nd tape and go around the edge-this is to bind your binder and keep the tape from peeling off of it.
Step 4 You can then take a permenant marker and Mark on the front of it. 

The little book is the photo album and the note cards goes in it.  Same Steps as above.
This is actually a little recipe book filled with easy bake oven recipes which I found off the internet. I made this for my daughter for Christmas.  Keep your eyes peeled we will have more uses for Duct tape :)