Monday, July 2, 2012

Project-Boiled Eggs in the Oven

   Boiled Eggs in the oven...I am sure you are scratching your head and going huh. Well I got stuck on this when I got tired of forgetting my eggs on the stove, breaking them putting in the pan, etc. and so I hit the google button to see if there was an easier way to boil eggs and WOW. When I read about boiling eggs in the oven I was so skeptically though after doing it several times LOVE IT. It is an awesome deal especially when they disappear so fast at my house.
Well this is what you will need to do this project:
  •  Eggs
  • oven set on 350 degrees
  • a pan to set your eggs in so they don't roll ex. muffin tin

  • Place your eggs into your pan 
  • bake on 350 degrees for about 30min

  • Once done they will have brown spots on them it is alright they clean up
  • Place eggs in ice bath to stop cooking 

  • Once ice bath for about 2 to 3min
  • I found out peeling is extremely easier and look how much prettier they are :)

  • No dips, scraps, etc. and slicing them
  • I am loving this now can make loads of stuff with these