Saturday, July 28, 2012

711-Earn Free Stuff, slurpee reward program


I know for my family we have been hitting the slurpee shop a little more then normally lately in this heat and then it hit me if I am buying the slurpee, why am I not entering the codes, hmm sure.
So join up for free and you will also get some awesome freebies.

Here is how it works:

  1. buy a slurpee and on the side or bottom of it is a code
  2. Register and enter your code here
    1. each cup has a point for it
      • small=1pt
      • medium=2pt
      • large=3pt
      • xtra large=4pt
      • promo cups 5pts
  3. Redeem for some awesome prizes
    • Redbox DVD Rental
    • long sleeve shirt
    • WWE DVD's
    • T-shirts
    • stickers 
    • balls
    • card tin
    • magnets
    • facebook credits
Love the Free Stuff :)