Saturday, January 21, 2012

My World-Prayer Request

  So today turned into a horror flic, Yep for sure a mother worst nightmare. Started out alright installing new phone jacks and internet. Then This afternoon I heard this Horrible blood curling scream and I took off full run, scooped of my girl and ran with her back into the house, Yep along with a blood trail.  The neighbors dog decided to nail her fingers. We are so blessed it could of been so much worse. Thankfully it just took top skin off and two large marks and one small mark.  She was such a trooper when I had to scrub it down, boy talk about tears I really think mom was crying more then her.  We are to watch her for the next 72hrs and soak the hand, and pray, pray nothing else happens.  Well we do know the neighbors were watching out for her, and the one whose dog it was poor fellow his entire household was in tears over it and since the dog had to be locked in quarantine, really didn't fly to well.  So if everyone can keep my little lady in their prayers, we would appreciate it and our neighbors.  Thanks!!!