Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Time for a change

 

 

    Thank you to everyone that has continue to support us even through the rough patches. 
 I have been on a struggle bus the last 4 yrs, trying to figure out our new normal around here and Yes it has taken my family and I that long.  
We have had to change a lot from our schooling to our home life. I know one area that went to the back burner was this blog and I struggled with it. 
The reason I didn't feel comfortable sharing deals with you, when I wasn't able to confirm or deny them in the stores. The second reason for my family I have had to change a lot of our habits from traveling, shopping and eating. 
On that note if you are looking for certain deals, items etc. that used to be here, you may be in for a let down. There is always a season for everything and we are now in a new season.