Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Update on us


In just 17 days our lives and the world we knew flipped upside down. We have weathered many storms in the last 12 years though by far this has been the worse storm that we have gone through in a while. We are healthy and well stocked on food and household products though wasn't stocked on other things like what to do with a whole lot of free time on your hands.

All the careful planning didn't set us up for this and as last night it looks like we may have another 30 days or more ahead of us. 
So here I sit struggling trying to figure out our new normal.
I am not able to go out and shop like I normally do which affects the way I blog.  I will try my best to get the local deals out to you though most deals that hit for a while will be online.

Thank you for being our loyal followers