Saturday, April 5, 2014

Review-Viva Vantage Paper towel

Viva vantage towels I have to say these came in very handy and I will be writing this one down to get in the future.
 The towels can be used as one large square or 1/2 square which came in handy depending on what mess or what you were cleaning.  I was literally grabbing these towels for every project I was doing.  One of the reasons why I love these towels they are thick and sturdy and great for when you are washing veggies, you can lay them on a towel, shake them and then dump them in veggies in a bowl and not worry about them ending up all over the floor.

Another reason why I love these towels they are great for scrubbing. Washing windows for me is a real pain especially since we have hard water. These towels have a rough texture to it and makes the elbow work a lot less for you and the best part is they won't disintegrate like other towels.

The last reason why I love these towels is that you can get the right size that you need for the job you are doing. 

The only disadvantage that I found was is that I ran out and had to go get another roll.  Otherwise there is no complaints for me on this product.

So now you are probably wondering how can I get free products as well, well the answer to that is sign up for crowdtap and watch the discussion board.  Who knows what products will come up for you to enjoy.