Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Why we love Mail Time!!

There is several reason why I love mail time though my most favorite is watching my little lady's face light up with the joys of receiving something in the mail and of course mom is really happy most of the time these items are FREE FREE FREE.  Below is a couple of the items that my little gal has just been having a time of her life with lately.


This is the Go Go squeeze ball that I posted a while back. What you do with this ball is register it online and then pass the ball on of course if you can get it away from them. :) When you log in where your ball is you are entered into a sweepstakes.

These are the silly straw glasses that was posted a couple of weeks ago. Oh my goodness they are a ball not just for a kid but for adults to. You crank this out at a party and watch the laughter go.  This is just a few of why we love Freebies not just because it is Free though we can have a many memories to go with it and to boot snag some Hot items to stash in our freebie box. So have any of you gotten something awesome for free and love to brag...well send an email to kcouponer@gmail.com and we will post it for you. :)