Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Family Trip part 10-One day to go

   Well one more Day left....Tomorrow is going to be a little hectic. I have some last minute packing to do and I have to finish cleaning the kitchen. I will post what I can though the next 2 weeks will be sporadic since we will be on the road.

Here is my to do list:
    Finish Cleaning Kitchen and Bathroom
    Finish last load of clothes
    Food-boil eggs, finish making egg/sausage muffins
    Water lawn
    Write up 2 separate list one for friend who is taking care of our lawn and looking after my dad.
                Other one is for my dad-take care of dog and map of where we are going
     Finish making k travel log
     Photo copy all important documents   
Finish packing the truck
    
I think that covers my list...so right now I am off I got to finish packing my clothes and I will back on later with pictures :)