Friday, January 20, 2012

My Ramble for Friday


It is Friday and we are gearing up for the weekend. My daughter knows when it is friday cause she wakes up to Some awesome hit tunes Like the Holy Ghost Party by Joy, oh it is cranked at 5 am, many times she wakes up enough to yell...Crank it mom, I go back to bed now.
Every morning we should be cranking it out like it is Friday though for my family it seems this is a way we can kick it off for family fun and worship. I love mornings when I can get moving it is another day I was given a chance to make memories.  Got my lattee and catch up on blogging and then I plan out the day for today we are waiting for phone company, so lots of hand crafts for my lovely daughter. I also sit down and start figuring out the weeks meal plan, any activities for the next week, review the to do list. Though my favorite moment is when I get a really banger of idea in my head. Here is a little something that I have been pondering already this morning.

As I sit and stare at this pile of bricks stacked outside my door it reminds me What bricks do I carry? 
I can make something beautiful with these old bricks, though lately I have just have picked them up and moved them from one end to another. Whoa, these bricks are like my problems I have been having, I have picked them up, carried them, and moved them from one area to another. Why is so hard to put them down and just let God take care of them.  We are such an emotional creature that we just need to sit down, drop our bricks and let God be God.  He said, he would take care of them. Silly me I still pick them up and lug them around, so for now and at this moment by bricks have been left at the feet of God. Now I can rejoice and watch what will unfold today in blessings and Wow I already solved two of my problems that I was dealing with one of which was a big storage crisis's that I had...well stay tune cause I will share that wow moment with you later. :)