Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting Coupons by Mail

  
Getting Coupons is So Easy to do. 
Here is one tip Every so often I will write up a list of companies you can write to. You will be surprise what shows up on your doorstep.
When Writing only write same company every 6 months.
What to say
  •   sometimes they have a menu to pull down to get coupon or you may you may have to tell them what you want. Here is one example of what I say to them.
  • compliment or complaint  
    • Compliment
      •  I love your (name that product), (describe what made you love it) though I have fallen on hard times and it is hard for me to buy it at full price is there a way for me to receive coupons or may I be placed on your mailing list for future offers. Thanks!  OR
      • I love to try your products is there a way for me to receive coupons or be placed on your mailing list for future offers, Thanks!
    • Complaint
      •  I tried your product (name that product) and (describe details about what you didn't like)
      • .
  •  -name, address
On that note Here we go: